A Content Management System (Web Content Management System) could be a bundled or complete application to form, deploy, manage and store content on web content. web page includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, and code (e.g., for applications) that displays content or interacts with the user. Content Management has several roles in today’s market place and is a vital base for any web site blogging, articles, news, description of product etc
Our CMS websites include some of these features
- Blogs: Create a blog for one user or multiple users on your website. Utilize commenting to have interaction website visitors
- Social Sharing: Easily upload and publish audio files or embed video files from widespread video & Digital rights managementsites like YouTube or Vimeo
- Audio and Video: Easily upload and publish audio files or embed video files from popular video & Digital rights management sites such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Image Gallery: Post an unlimited variety of pictures to your web site and permit social media sharing of these pictures to grow your audience on-line
- E-commerce: Sell items on your site and accept credit card payment.
- Calendar of Events: Post upcoming events online by date and time. Accept online registration for events
- Google Analytics: Track users and activity on your site through Google Analytics.
- Search-Engine-Friendly URLs and Page Titles: If you’d like to include search engine optimization, we are able to assist you confirm the most effective URLs and page titles for your website. we’ll add modules that may alter simple creation of custom URLs and titles for every page on the site.
- Members-Only Section: Publish content that will only be visible to users with certain access and login credentials. Manage who has access to your members only section at all times.